Polaris Technician/Victory Motorcycle Technician Wanted:
- Drug free environment; Must submit to random drug test.
- Looking for Reliability and Punctuality. Must have relevant experience in the field of Off-Road Vehicles and/or Motorcycles.
- Must have own Tools. (Specialty tools will be made available).
- Basic computer knowledge and typing ability.
- Able to work unsupervised, as well as take direction.
- Must be organized and be able to shift from one job to the next on short notice.
- Must be able to speak and write technically.
- Understanding of mechanical, electrical and fuel systems.
- Must work well with others.
- Must be willing to respond and take guidance from management.
- Keep and maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Willing to participate and complete online training on personal time. (Service procedures, Training on new machines, Dealer site operation, Trouble codes).
- Must have reliable transportation.
Position offered for a technician that can work full time and accurately diagnose, service and repair Polaris Off-road Vehicles/Victory Motorcycles. Position is Tuesday through Saturday, 40 hrs a week with some overtime required; at home training also required. Applications should have some experience in the Mechanical field or relative. Apply in person at Twin Rivers Polaris, 501 Plumas street, Yuba City 95991, with resume. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN, RESUME ONLY.